Sensory Friendly Concert C Street Brass
Tuesday, July 25, 5:30 p.m.
Tickets $15, Jrs (infant to 18 yrs) $5
Strings is pleased to partner with Yampa Valley Autism Program for this inclusive concert. Everyone is welcome, but we especially welcome friends and family in the Yampa Valley who have a sensory processing disorder. Enjoy pop culture favorites, classics with a twist, and jazz songs from this Pittsburgh brass quintet.
This sensory friendly performance is designed to help individuals with a sensory processing disorder, like autism, feel comfortable and secure while enjoying the concert with friends and family. Accommodations for this performance include:
- Preshow materials to prepare for the visit
- Fidgets for each participant
- Room to move around the Pavilion to stand, sit, or sway
- Sensory space outside in the Strings Café
- House lights on a low level throughout the performance
- Patrons are welcome to talk, sing, enter, and exit the pavilion
- Snacks are allowed and encouraged
- Staff trained in special needs will be on-site